Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Who should try this?
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences. That’s what the PADI Advanced Open Water course is all about. You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it is designed to advance your diving, so you can start right after earning your PADI OPen Water Diver certification. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialities while gaining experience under the supervision of our PADI Instrructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving.
Get credit! Each Adventure Dive may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Speciality Diver Course. If you have already taken a speciality diver course, check with us if you have earned credit for an Adventure Dive.
If you are already and Adventure Diver, you only need to complete 2 more Adventure Dives to earn the Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
What will you learn?
You will learn the basic guidelines and skills needed to scuba dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear;
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater;
- Learn the key skills that you will use during every scuba dive;
- Have fun swimming around and exploring;
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through PADI Open Water Course.
Course Duration: 2 hours
Fee: Email to enquire.
What’s included in the package?
We will provide all the basic scuba gearincluding mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, bouyancy control device, dive gauges and tank. Beyong that, we will provide you with a compass and dive knife or dive tool.
- PADI Open Water Divers who are at least 12 years old and are ready to step up and enroll Advanced Open Water course.
- Young divers may only participate in certain Adventure Dives – check with us!