Discover Scuba Diving
Who should try this?
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t ready to take the plunge into the certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you! Conducted in a swimming pool, this programme is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwaterworld. No prior scuba experience is needed.
What will you learn?
You will learn the basic guidelines and skills needed to scuba dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear;
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater;
- Learn the key skills that you will use during every scuba dive;
- Have fun swimming around and exploring;
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through PADI Open Water Course.
Course Duration: 2 hours
Fee: Email to enquire.
What’s included in the package?
We will provide all the basic scuba gearincluding mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, bouyancy control device, dive gauges and tank.
- Be at least 10 years old;
- Be in a reasonable physical health.